Are you new to mountain biking and our incredible Colorado trails? COMBA hosts a monthly beginner ride May through September. Join COMBA on a friendly "NO DROP" ride paced for beginners on nearby front-range trails. Experienced COMBA ride leaders will lead and follow the group, providing skills and trail etiquette guidance along the way. Check the COMBA calendar, or visit us on Facebook for more details, or shoot an email to email@example.com with any questions.
- May 7th -Bear Creek Lake Time: 10:00am; anticipate finish around 12:00-12:30 for lunch/BBQ
- June 12th – Hidden Mesa: 10:00am
- July 9th – Buffalo Creek – Colorado Trail: 9:00am
- August 7th – Flying J in Evergreen: 9:00am
- September 10th – Hidden Mesa: 4:00pm – evening BBQ
Check the COMBA calendar for info and updates on times and place.
Membership is not required, so please encourage those who would benefit to join us!
Must be at least 18 years old to participate; maximum of 24 riders per day so register early to secure your spot! PLEASE CHECK COMBA.org for cancelation due to weather.
What should you bring?
- Registration with signed waiver
- Energy bars/gel
- Extra tube
- Tire levers
- Basic bike tools
- Bike appropriate for off-road use in working order
Suggested (you never know)
- Rain Jacket
- First Aid Kit
- 1 of 2
- next ›