Come join the women of COMBA on all-levels mountain bike rides throughout the summer on select Tuesdays of the month. Please check back here for full details or changes as the events get closer!
- May 16th: Women's Ride 2: North Table Mountain | Register
- Jun 20th: Women's Ride 3: Alderfer/Three Sisters | Register
- Jul 11th: Ladies Night | Register
- Jul 18th: Women's Ride 4: Elk Meadow/Bergen Peak | Register
- Aug 15th: Women's Ride 5: Apex Park | Register
- Sep 19th: Women's Ride 6: North Table Mountain | Register
- Oct 3rd: Women's Final Ride Party: Green Mountain | Register
All rides are all-level, no-drop rides. We’ll group the riders into beginner/easy paced, or intermediate/advanced paced, and will probably do different loops according to time and ability. Just a reminder, you don't have to be a COMBA member to participate.
* Required equipment: Helmet, Water, Energy bars/gel, Extra tube, Pump, Tire levers, Gloves, Basic bike tools, Bike appropriate for off-road use in working order.