Located an hour west of Denver, the Buffalo Creek Recreation Area features smooth, rolling singletrack and lots of variety. The diverse trail system meanders through areas unaffected by fire, as well as surreal, barren landscapes still rebounding from past forest fires. These are among the best trails in the greater Denver region. You will enjoy mountain views, majestic rock formations, great downhills, smooth roller coasters, and almost all singletrack!
COMBA partners with our friends at the South Platte Ranger District of the Pike National Forest to maintain and build trails and provide volunteer patrollers in Buffalo Creek. Click here for the Buffalo Creek Trailwork Plan.
Below are the trail maintenance work dates for 2016 at Buffalo Creek. Please make sure to check the COMBA calendar at www.comba.org/calendar or click on the links below for details, to volunteer and information regarding any updates or changes.
- May 21 – Trail maintenance work day (open to all)
- June 11 - Trail maintenance work day (open to all)
- July 16 - Trail work day and Little Scraggy ribbon cutting (open to all)
- Aug 13 - Trail maintenance work day (open to all)
- Sep 17 - Trail maintenance work day (open to all)
COMBA looks forward to your continued support of the Buffalo Creek Trails!
Check out our projects at Buffalo Creek below:
- 1 of 4
- next ›