COMBA volunteer work day. Buck Gulch/Strawberry Jack trails repair. Staging area is at the upper Buck Gulch TH on FS552.
1. Location is 18500 Forest Rd 552 Pine, CO 80470. To get there, take 285 west to Bailey, then left on Wellington Lake Rd. Google map to location: https://goo.gl/maps/4oPH2YpiGpn
2. Meeting time at the staging area is 9:00am to review trail repair plans for the day and tools talk. Coffee, OJ and bagels/muffins provided.
3. We head out on the trail at 9:30am and should be back at the staging area around 3:00pm for burgers, brats and beer
4. Dress in sturdy work clothes including boots, long pants (recommended), work gloves, hat and sunglasses.
5. Remember to bring plenty of water, your own lunch, sunscreen and a pack to carry them in, we will eat lunch out on the trail.
Please contact James Kovaly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-845-0196 with any questions.