Tomorrow: National Trails Day, Wednesday, July 29th, 6-8:30PM
Join COMBA and The City of Lakewood for a volunteer trail project at William Frederick Hayden Park at Green Mountain. This is a rescheduled after-work event following the originally scheduled but rained-out June 6th date. Dinner and beverages will be provided! Special thanks to our friends at the City of Lakewood for partnering with us on this event once again! Adult refreshments thanks to Lagunitas Brewing Company!
We will be working at a new site this year, and the access and parking are slightly more challenging than past years. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CLOSELY:
Location: North Access Trail. We will be parking in two locations:
- The end of W. Virginia Drive (the street address closest to this is 14469 W. Virginia Drive). Parking will be along the gravel road at the end of W. Virginia.
- The end of W. Exposition Drive (the nearest street address is 14521 W. Exposition Drive). Parking will be along the south side of the road across from the houses.
Please carpool if at all possible, and consider leaving early to allow you to find the location.
- Please bring work clothes, boots, sunscreen, extra water, snacks and gloves.
- We will provide dinner.
- All tools will be provided.
- Plan on hiking ¾-1 mile to the work site.
All participants will need to sign a City of Lakewood waiver. Parents will need to sign a waiver for any minors. Waiver forms will be emailed once you register for the event.