The COMBA Board of Directors is a team of volunteers that has been entrusted by COMBA's membership with managing and leading COMBA.
Our Board of Directors
- Sandra Marticio - President - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Patrick Bull - Vice President - email@example.com
- Evan Chute - Secretary - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeff Blanton - Treasurer - email@example.com
- Kristy Anderson - Director at Large - firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Bibiloni - Director at Large - email@example.com
- Rachel Cusimano - Director at Large - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eric Davis - Director at Large - email@example.com
- Brittany Greer - Director at Large - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gil McCormick - Trails Team Lead - email@example.com
- Ed McIlvain - Director at Large - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ali Pearks - Director at Large - email@example.com
- Lindsey Reese - Director at Large - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rex Roberson - Director at Large - email@example.com
- Leigh Rivet - Director at Large - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gary Moore - Executive Director - email@example.com
Gary joins us from SORBA Woodstock (an IMBA chapter) in Georgia where he has volunteered for the past six years as Trail Director and President. When he could not be in the woods, he served as Executive Director for Greenprints Alliance, an organization dedicated to advocating and fundraising for the development of concrete multi-use trails. Gary has a passion for trail design and has placed a high priority on bringing more women into mountain biking, both on the trails and in the boardroom.
Interested in Become a Board Member?
Click Here for more information.